I have been following Bushimen Youtube. She is the first Chinese speaking Youtuber I followed, and I especially love her December weekly special and haul videos. Recently she created a Q&A tag related to planners, and I thought I will participate for fun.
Questions as below (问题如下)
- Your first planner (你的第一本手帐是谁)
Midori TN Brown
- Years into planning (你是手帐几年生)
Turning 3 year in July 2017
- Fountain Pen, Gel Pen or Ballpoint Pen? (钢笔or圆珠笔/中性笔)
Ball point pen
- Bound Book or Ring Bound? (定页or活页)
Bound book planner
- A5 or A6
I have been using A6 since last year. Now I am giving A5 a try and using it as a Bullet Journal.
- Journaling, collaging or drawing? (纯文字or拼贴or手绘)
I do mostly journaling or drawing. Not much of a collage person.
- Planning or documenting? (规划or记录)
Both! I have my bullet journal for planning and A6 hobonichi for documenting.
- If you can only have one planner, it will be…. (只能有一本手帐，会是谁)
Midori regular size TN
- Did you get your dream planner yet? (买到dream planner了吗)
I don’t know what is my dream planner so I guess I will say No to this question?
- The stationary item you regret of buying (买过最没用的文具)
Sadly I have to say it is probably the planner society kit. TPS kit is very pretty but just not for me.
- The most under-rated stationary item but is one of your favorite (不火可是你超爱的文具)
Prismacolor markers! I heard people talk about Micron and Sharpie but rarely hear people use Prismacolor. It is my favorite markers for drawing.
- The “IT” stationary you just don’t get it (你get不到的网红文具)
Again, the planner society kit. I understand the beauty of having a beautiful kit but it just doesn’t fit my need and planning style.
- The most repurchased stationary item (回购最多的文具)
Tombow Mono Eraser.
- Your favorite pen for planning (最爱用的写手帐的笔)
3-color Uniball pen comes with Hobonichi purchase