Since I join the planner community, I have tried so many different planners and sizes. After 3+ years, I think I am getting closer to what fits my lifestyle. Below is my current planner collection and my wishlist. If anyone is interested in any review, feel free to comment below.
Traveler’s notebooks: Using it as journaling and art projects
- Brown Standard Size Traveler’s notebook — This is my first love and will always have a place on my shelf
- Pam Am Blue Traveler’s Notebook
- Olive Green Traveler’s Notebook
- Van Der Spek Nomad complete with Janet Leather Brown outside and Janet Leather Yellow inside
Ring Bound Planners: Using the personal size for planning and A5 size for work related notes
- Gillio Medium Compagna-Rust
- Gillio Slim Compagna-Dark Brown
- Gillio Medium Mia Cara-Dark Brown
- Van Der Spek Manager-Janet Leather in and out
- Passport size Traveler’s Notebook Narita Airport and Tokyo Station edition (I am going to Japan at the end of the year and will sure pick these two up)
- Van Der Spek Touch Me Black–I heard great words about TM line and would love to have a pebbly black planner.
- A Real Ostrich Planner either Gillio or Van Der Spek–seeing all those photos on the facebook pages and discussion on how soft the leather is…..it will be on my ultimate wishlist